Complaint Review: Ideal Wealth Builders

• Submitted: Tue, January 06, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, January 06, 2009

• Reported By:Broad Brook Connecticut
Ideal Wealth Builders
St. George, Utah Nationwide U.S.A.

Ideal Wealth Builders A supplemental Scam to The Grant Professor ST. George Utah

I had signed up for The Grant Professor, and unknowingly was signed up for this Ideal Wealth Builders. I noticed on my credit card statement they have been charging me $29.95/month. I made an effort to call the toll free number on my credit card statement, and in 5 separate attempts, no one has ever picked up the line.

I will be placing a stop payment on my account for this bill, but I am concerned a company can do this without my knowledge. If there is any way to recoup the 3 months billed, I would like some feedback. Thank you.
One additional note: one the internet, there is a reference to this company in conjunction with Ideal Financial Solutions, which has another contact number - 435-628-3201 xt 101, which I will also make efforts to contact to resolve my problem.

Tony
Broad Brook, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2009 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ideal-Wealth-Builders/nationwide/Ideal-Wealth-Builders-A-supplemental-Scam-to-The-Grant-Professor-ST-George-Utah-408693. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ideal Wealth Builders