Complaint Review: Idearc Media Corporation Or Superpages.com

• Submitted: Mon, June 02, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, June 02, 2008

• Reported By:Benbrook Texas
Idearc Media Corporation Or Superpages.com
Idearc Media Corp Coppell, Texas U.S.A.

Verison Or Superpages.comIdearc Media Corporation Or Superpages.com Continued My Contract and Billing After Repeated Calls to Cancel My Services Coppell Texas

I had internet services with Yellow Book, Yellow Pages and Idearc Media. My total bill between the three of them was costing me over $700.00 a month. I was not finding any benefit to my business by advertising on the net because of the customers were not customers of interest to me. I started calling all three companies before my contract to insure that I did not go past my contract time. I was very committed to cancelling all internet advertisement because I felt I was wasting $700.00 a month.

Ideark Media continued to bill after repeated calls asking, "Why am I was still being billed after my contract time period." I was told to call a superivor. I did so and she said she did not know why I continued to be bill. She said she would check it out and call me the next day. She did not call me back and I continue to be billed. I called the supervisor back numberous times, but she never return my many calls. I paid 13 payment on two of my business for a total of 26 payment; even though my contract on both was only suppose to be 12 months or 24 payments. I refused to pay the fourteen payment on either of my companies. I was then turned over to a credit collection company that calls me on a daily basis. Up until Ideark Media, I have had no collection issues on my record, and excellent credit ratings. I raised a medically handicapped child as a single mom with no collections until Ideark Media.

Benbrook, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2008 06:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Idearc-Media-Corporation-Or-Superpagescom/Coppell-Texas-75261-9009/Verison-Or-SuperpagescomIdearc-Media-Corporation-Or-Superpagescom-Continued-My-Contract-336520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Idearc Media Corporation Or Superpages.com