Complaint Review: Idearc Media Corporation ,Superpages.com

• Updated: Tue, February 12, 2008

• Reported By:Plantation Florida
Idearc Media Corporation ,Superpages.com
superpages.com Internet U.S.A.

Idearc Media Corporation ,Superpages.com, UNAUTHORIZED ADVERTISING CHARGES Online INTERNET

This company claims that I owe them hundreds of dollars for advertising that I did not authorize and have NEVER seen. They claim that they got an authorization by phone, but not from me (owner) and I am the only person that handles any and all advertising. They claim that they spoke with one of my employees but refuse to play it back for me or provide me with a copy of it. Therefore, as far as i'm concerned, it doesn't exist.

I have also requested many times that they fax me a copy of the "AD" THAT THEY HAVE BILLED ME FOR" and they haven't given me that either. So, does this ad even exist????

They did not get an authorization from me, and I do not have a signed contract with them. They have turned me over for collection, and are threatening to sue me if I don't pay them TODAY.

If anyone has any advise or knows if there is a class action suit or a government agency that handles this type of fraud, please respond. This scam must stop. My credit is being compromised, but I refuse to pay them and let them get away with it.

Plantation, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2008 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Idearc-Media-Corporation-Superpagescom/internet/Idearc-Media-Corporation-Superpagescom-UNAUTHORIZED-ADVERTISING-CHARGES-Online-INTERNET-308257. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Idearc Media Corporation ,Superpages.com