Complaint Review: Idearc Media LLC Verizon Superpages.com

• Submitted: Thu, February 26, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, June 04, 2009

• Reported By:Beverly Hills California
Idearc Media LLC Verizon Superpages.com
2200 West Airfield Drive P.O. Box 619810 D/FW Airport, Texas U.S.A.

Idearc Media LLC Verizon Superpages - Superpages.com BIG WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY. They give you the run around instead of answers D/FW Airport Texas

*UPDATE Employee: customer service

I signed on with this group. What they claim is that people use superpages.com to find local businesses. I told them I never heard of them, but the rep claimed that their fees are low compared to google or yahoo and they are going to do a lot of advertising so that they will be able to compete with them.

Bottom line, its a pay for click deal. The tag line they used for my business was idiotic! I asked them, at least 3 times to change it. They failed, all the time!

I am in a highly regulated field, and the smallest detail in advertising can get me in trouble. I explained that to them, or rather tried, and they ignored me. Eventually, I was forced to freeze my accounts. I gave them ample opportunity to do so.

The contract I signed forces me to pay them $40 a month. I was paying this big company $40 a month for NOTHING! If they delivered what they verbally said they would, I would be grateful. Instead I am here, telling anyone and everyone, that pay for click is a big waste of money, especially with superpages. Superpages is a very dishonorable company, and I am sure they outsource their jobs to India. How else can a person explain the broken English for my tag line?!

When I asked, they claimed that they do not outsource to India, yet I have called customer service at times and sometimes hear that Indian accent. Nothing against Indians, this is about how they hire people who do not know American English well enough to convey my tag lines ad verbatim! Instead they write gibberish?!?!

Despicable. . .

Anonymous joe
Beverly Hills, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2009 10:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Idearc-Media-LLC-Verizon-Superpagescom/DFW-Airport-Texas-75261-9810/Idearc-Media-LLC-Verizon-Superpages-Superpagescom-BIG-WASTE-OF-TIME-AND-MONEY-They-g-428949. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Idearc Media LLC Verizon Superpages.com

customer service

AUTHOR: Idearc - (U.S.A.)

We are never pleased when one of our clients is unhappy. Please give me the opportunity to review your issue. I promise someone will get back to you within 48 hours with an update. Please provide me with the following information and e-mail back to me at
customerservice@idearc.com

Your Full Name and Title:
Business Name:
Business Telephone Number:
State in which you Business resides:
Your Contact Number