Complaint Review: Idearc Media - Superpages.com

• Submitted: Wed, February 11, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 09, 2009

• Reported By:Omaha Nebraska
Idearc Media - Superpages.com
651 Canyon Drive Coppell, Texas U.S.A.

Idearc Media - Superpages.com will not acknowledge that I cancelled my account Coppell, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: customer service

I signed up for advertising on superpages.com which I guess is a/k/a Idearc Media. I finally cancelled in March 2008 in writiing. They continued to bill me even though I protested every month. I would call them but they would either not answer or mysteriously become disconnected in the middle of the call, causing me to start all over. I just now called them again and their recording said that they were "in a meeting" and couldn't answer the phone.

When I would finally reach someone they said they would take care of the problem. Nevertheless, i was billed again. I continued to reiterate the fact that I had cancelled the account, in writing, but they continued to bill me. Now they have turned me over to a collection agency and are ruining my credit. I have now vowed to ruin them. This is my first step. My next step is suing them. I will not rest until this company either goes down or removes its claim from the collection agency. This is war.

Do NOT do business with Superpages.com or Idearc Media, or you will be suffering with their fraudulent business practices forever. They need to be shut down.

Omaha, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2009 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Idearc-Media-Superpagescom/Coppell-Texas-75019/Idearc-Media-Superpagescom-will-not-acknowledge-that-I-cancelled-my-account-Coppell-Te-423020. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Idearc Media - Superpages.com

customer service

AUTHOR: Idearc - (U.S.A.)

We are never pleased when one of our clients is unhappy. Please give me the opportunity to review your issue. I promise someone will get back to you within 48 hours with an update. Please provide me with the following information and e-mail back to me at: customerservice@idearc.com

Your full name and title:
Business Name:
Business Telephone Number:
State in which your Business resides:
Your contact number: