Complaint Review: Idearc Media - Verizon Yellow Pages

• Updated: Mon, August 31, 2009

• Reported By: Invest — naples Florida USA
Idearc Media - Verizon Yellow Pages
PO Box 619810 D/FW Airport, Texas United States of America

Idearc Media - Verizon Yellow Pages Call themselves Verizon Yello Pages idearc media advertising service naples, Florida

* : Customer Service

I was contacted by a company which presented themselves as Verizon Yellow pages/super pages the sales person stated that "we have many ,many customers looking for your services"  note the bold statement, as to say I am missing out so much customers

I have said to the sales person that at the moment I can't afford any more advertising

Sales person has promised to "not worry at the moment" "we just want to built a long term relationship"  with my company and the charges will not come for months, I was recorded to agree to make IN THE FUTURE a payment of I think it is $79

I kept busy with my life & my business that had not yet received ONE call through the service the sales person claimed they provide. This company does not take your credit card information but records you & that is what they are using against me since I "agreed" ,for a FUTURE charge as I understood by sales person.

Now they outsourced the charges collection to a collection agency to ruin my credit which I have been trying to build very hard.

When I looked this idearc up here on Ripoffreport.com I only wished I was home when I received the call from them & checked the company reputation BEFORE I agreed to let them advertise my services which I have no idea where it is advertised.

(((email redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2009 02:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Idearc-Media-Verizon-Yellow-Pages/DFW-Airport-Texas-75261/Idearc-Media-Verizon-Yellow-Pages-Call-themselves-Verizon-Yello-Pages-idearc-media-adv-486932. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Idearc Media - Verizon Yellow Pages

Customer Service

AUTHOR: Idearc - (U.S.A.)

We are never pleased when one of our clients is unhappy.  Please give me the opportunity to review your issue.  I promise someone will get back to you within 48 hours with an update.  Please provide me with the following information and e-mail back to me at

Your Full Name and Title:

Business Name:

Business Telephone Number:

State in which you Business resides:

Your Contact Number