sum

• Submitted: Thu, February 28, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, February 28, 2008

• Reported By:Temecula California
Idearc Media - Verizon Yellow Pages
superpages.com Temecula, California U.S.A.

Idearc Media - Superpages Automatic Renewal Ripoff!!! Temecula California

I have been with Verizon Yellow pages for 18 years as well as other great advertising agencies. "07" was the first year we were scammed by Idearc, I believe the new subsidiary to Verizon. We have always been contacted by our reps to renew our ads as well as ask if there are any new changes.

Last year there were huge changes as we were moving out of State as well as had new website addresses. Because Idearc was changing buildings, they did not bother to have their reps contact their clients nor did they send out a change of ad form for renewal. They just automatically renewed our ad without notifying us. Charging us over 3000.00 and threatening us with court fees and backcharges if we dont pay.

Every year I was contacted by my rep. We have ads in 4 books. Who the hell keeps track when each book is renewing. That is our reps job to contact us. Thats part of the high advertising costs. Idearc employees were extremely rude and foul mouthed. I have never had such awful service. I will never use Verizon again. And we have 3 business. Shame on You Verizon. P.S. We will not pay.

Diane
Temecula, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2008 05:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Idearc-Media-Verizon-Yellow-Pages/Temecula-California-92591/Idearc-Media-Superpages-Automatic-Renewal-Ripoff-Temecula-California-312824. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Idearc Media - Verizon Yellow Pages