Complaint Review: Idearc Media

• Submitted: Mon, February 23, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 16, 2009

• Reported By:venice Florida
Idearc Media
PO Box 10830 DFW Airport, Texas U.S.A.

Idearc Media Deceptive, unfair, unreasonable, un-American DFW Airport Texas

*Consumer Comment: IDEARC WORST SCAM FRAUD TERRIBLE WORST WORST WORST!!!!!!!!!

*UPDATE Employee: customer service

Idearc uses deceptive tactics. I contacted them long before the new phone books came out, asking them to not renew my ad before contacting me. They sent me an email saying someone would get in touch. Naturally no one did. Then they went ahead and renewed the ad with information that no longer applies. When I sent them a letter via regular mail asking them to please cancel my ad, someone from Customer Service finally contacted me and told me he had no record of anyone from Idearc contacting me, duh. Who's case was he making, mine or theirs? Now they want me to practically sign something in blood for them to consider not charging me for an ad that does me no good. I'll stand on a corner in a big fury costume, waving at passing cars and holding balloons before I ever advertise with them again. Thanks.

Jax
venice, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2009 03:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Idearc-Media/DFW-Airport-Texas-75261-0830/Idearc-Media-Deceptive-unfair-unreasonable-un-American-DFW-Airport-Texas-427633. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Idearc Media

IDEARC WORST SCAM FRAUD TERRIBLE WORST WORST WORST!!!!!!!!!

AUTHOR: Sam - (U.S.A.)

OH REALLY? Is this why IDEARC is going bankrupt? It is because your idiotic approach to your customers!We are not bailing you out for all of the harassment, abuse, and negligence. You guys are corporate criminals and I'll be glad to see all of you behind the bars.

customer service

AUTHOR: Idearc - (U.S.A.)

We are never pleased when one of our clients is unhappy. Please give me the opportunity to review your issue. I promise someone will get back to you within 48 hours with an update. Please provide me with the following information and e-mail back to me at
customerservice@idearc.com

Your Full Name and Title:
Business Name:
Business Telephone Number:
State in which you Business resides:
Your Contact Number