Complaint Review: Idearc Media

• Submitted: Sat, July 05, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 09, 2009

• Reported By:Woodland Washington
Idearc Media
P. O. Box 619009, DFW Airport, Texas U.S.A.

Idearc Media I asked not to be listed and was billed anyway, account was turned over to credit co. DFW Airport Texas

*UPDATE Employee: customer service

I was contacted by Idearc media to list Woodland Paintball in thier yellow pages, I was insistant that if it cost anything I did not want it, it was not an effective way to advertize. I then begain to get invoices to pay for the listing that I said I didn't want.

Steven
Woodland, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2008 02:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Idearc-Media/DFW-Airport-Texas-75261/Idearc-Media-I-asked-not-to-be-listed-and-was-billed-anyway-account-was-turned-over-to-cr-347746. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Idearc Media

customer service

AUTHOR: Idearc - (U.S.A.)

We are never pleased when one of our clients is unhappy. Please give me the opportunity to review your issue. I promise someone will get back to you within 48 hours with an update. Please provide me with the following information and e-mail back to me at: customerservice@idearc.com

Your full name and title:
Business Name:
Business Telephone Number:
State in which your Business resides:
Your contact number: