Complaint Review: Idearc Media

• Submitted: Thu, November 13, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, June 09, 2009

• Reported By:bellingham Washington
Idearc Media
Po Box 610830 DFW Airport, Texas U.S.A.

Idearc Media Lying Reps, Holding credit card hostage DFW Airport Texas

*UPDATE Employee: customer service

I signed up for advertising with Yellow pages (IDEARC MEDIA) in 2007. Dissatisfied with the results, I decided not to renew my contract for 2008. The rep had said I would be receiving about 30 calls a week. I had received none. Then, I received bills for 2008 advertising. I attempted to contact IDEARC several times to no avail. I finally talked to a costumer relations person who said that he would have a supervisor return my call. I never received a return phone call. Then, I emailed IDEARC, and received a reply email indicating that this was the first time I contacted them regarding this issue! I sent letters and have received no response. Finally, I talked to another representative who informed me that I signed a contract in 2007 stating that IDEARC can renew my contract any year at their discretion without confirming with me! I was outraged. Then, to top matters off....IDEARC sent me to collections for not paying!

This is a total rip-off. They do not care about consumer satisfaction! Do not give them business because you will be sacrificing more than you think!

Horrible customer service and outlandish, unconscionable billing practice
!

Pissed off
bellingham, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2008 11:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Idearc-Media/DFW-Airport-Texas-75261/Idearc-Media-Lying-Reps-Holding-credit-card-hostage-DFW-Airport-Texas-391128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Idearc Media

customer service

AUTHOR: Idearc - (U.S.A.)

We are never pleased when one of our clients is unhappy. Please give me the opportunity to review your issue. I promise someone will get back to you within 48 hours with an update. Please provide me with the following information and e-mail back to me at
customerservice@idearc.com

Your Full Name and Title:
Business Name:
Business Telephone Number:
State in which you Business resides:
Your Contact Number