Complaint Review: Idearc Media

• Submitted: Mon, August 10, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, August 17, 2009

• Reported By:Euless Texas
Idearc Media
West Airfield Dr DFW Airport, Texas U.S.A.

Idearc Media (Verision) Unauthorized Charges DFW Airport Texas

* : Customer Service

I was very mislead by Rep for Idearc Media. He told me my total bill would be for the year $1020.00, but in fact it would be $2040.00. When I called Customer service they said I Signed the agreement. Which I did but the Agreement was very misleading. The agreement had new monthly total but not a total cost of the advertizing. I was under the understanding it would be for 6 months not a year. And no where on the agreement does it say how long I would be paying this. They would not listen or try to work this out. And when asked to talk to the person who made the decision. I was told that could not happen. So as far as customer service they have none. I will never use this company again and advise everyone else to stay clear!!!

Ualosers
Euless, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2009 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Idearc-Media/DFW-Airport-Texas-75261/Idearc-Media-Verision-Unauthorized-Charges-DFW-Airport-Texas-478163. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Idearc Media

#1

Customer Service

AUTHOR: Idearc - (U.S.A.)

We are never pleased when one of our clients is unhappy.  Please give me the opportunity to review your issue.  I promise someone will get back to you within 48 hours with an update.  Please provide me with the following information and e-mail back to me at

customerservice@idearc.com

Your Full Name and Title:

Business Name:

Business Telephone Number:

State in which you Business resides:

Your Contact Number