Complaint Review: Idearc Media

Idearc Media
advertising.superpages.com Internet U.S.A.

Idearc Media free trial period a lie Coppel texas

*UPDATE Employee: customer service

Idearc Media Telemarketer Contacted me Claiming to be Internet Yellow Pages. Offered me Ad. Space For a Fee, I Said No, He Then Offered 30 Day Trial Period, If I Liked It, Then I Could Purchase It. If I Wanted To.

I Didnt See my Ad, I Had no Info from Them, Therefore I was Not Going to Purchase it. A Few Weeks Later I Got A Bill From Them Also Stating I had Agreed to a 1 Year Contract. I Called & said "How can that happen, I didnt see my Ad for a Trial period,I also never received any Info. from you, So I dont Know Who you are & Couldn"t Contact you even If I Wanted to."

They Said we have you Recorded Voice as Proof. The Telemarketer Never Told me Our conversation was recorded.

I Believe Thats Illegal. After Hearing the recording, I Realized the Trial Period I was offered was cut out of the recording. Also some things I never heard before were added in,such as a womans Voice asking questions with selected words from my voice from the telemarketer recording dubbed in , such as long pauses then me saying "Yes" to Questions ive never heard before. It was Obvious Because Background Noises from my phone were only heard with my voice, as if i were muting my phone during every question.

I Will Never Give Them a Penny. I Hope no other victims will either. If this has happened to you , be strong & voice your complaint.

Gullible
modesto, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2008 01:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Idearc-Media/internet/Idearc-Media-free-trial-period-a-lie-Coppel-texas-362286. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Idearc Media

customer service

AUTHOR: Idearc - (U.S.A.)

We are never pleased when one of our clients is unhappy. Please give me the opportunity to review your issue. I promise someone will get back to you within 48 hours with an update. Please provide me with the following information and e-mail back to me at
customerservice@idearc.com

Your Full Name and Title:
Business Name:
Business Telephone Number:
State in which you Business resides:
Your Contact Number