Complaint Review: Ideeli, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, May 29, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, May 29, 2013

• Reported By: Meow — Los Angeles California
Ideeli, Inc.
Internet USA

Ideeli, Inc. Refused to Refund - i.e., Refused to Return YOUR Money Internet

My experience with Ideeli has been nothing but frustrating and maddening.

I have been stuck with Ideeli because they refused to issue me a refund... Yes, they REFUSED to return my money back to me. They refused by saying that I could only get "store credit," which practically means that I would be forced to spend all of my remaining money with them.  And they never told me about this "no refund" policy at the time I made the purchase.  I would think most people would call that stealing. Highly unethical and unfair.

I was trying to use it up (in order not to waste my money), but the purchases I made have been really unsatisfactory -- their size charts are often wrong, but you can't get replacements, so you just end up losing $10 in shipping cost if you have to return it (needless to say about the time wasted). .

2 and a half stars?!?!?! Wow, I am surprised that this site is rated this HIGH. I would give a ZERO STAR if I can. My experience with Ideeli has been nothing but frustrating and maddening.

Their customer service is a nightmare. Their customer service reps are basically useless and talking to them is a total waste of time in that they just (1) repeat what's on their website (they talk like a pre-scripted robot regardless of what you say to them); or (2) say that they cannot help you but will refer your case to their supervisor, and you receive an email from the "supervisor" doing exactly -- (1) repeat what's on their website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2013 12:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ideeli-Inc/internet/Ideeli-Inc-Refused-to-Refund-ie-Refused-to-Return-YOUR-Money-Internet-1054560. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ideeli, Inc.