Complaint Review: Ideeli

• Updated: Thu, September 19, 2013

• Reported By: Avis — Washington Dist of Columbia
Ideeli
374 W 11th Street #6 New York, New York USA

Ideeli does not like to refund your money. They will gladly issue you a credit. When you request a refund, Ideeli goes through the motions as if they are issuing a refund, but two weeks later I still did not have a refund. They will issue a credit a day or two after they receive the returned merchandise New York New York

I returned items from Order Number: 65727502, Order No:

#65607890, Order No: #65453306 – the necklaces in this order – one was not even what I ordered.-- SOANYWAY ACCESSORIES Delilah Necklace Color: Black and the SOANYWAY ACCESSORIES Kora Necklace Color: Green.  I initiated a return and sent these items back.

Idelli assigned Return Number: RA31715510  for the refund of $151.01 Return 9/03, and Return No: RA31956606 with a Return 9/11/2013.

On september 17th, after not having any further communication with Ideeli, I started to inquire about my returns/refunds.  In the past when I returned items to Ideeli, I opted for a credit.  This transaction transpired in a matter of two to three days.  This time for the above-mentioned items, I requested a refund.  Two weeks went by for the $151.11 refund with no communication or no refund. [continued below]....

.....

I contacted Ideeli to inquire about my refund. I addressed correspondence to Ideeli and emailed it to them.   I started to get the run around. My online account was being changed by them.   Upon conducting some research on the internet - http:www.ripoffreport.com, I found numerous stories about Ideeli and how they do not want to refund individuals their money.   Also, I observed after the live chat, that they changed one of the returns from "Processing" to "Refund in Process."  This leads me to believe that if I did not do a live chat with Ideeli, I would have never seen my refund.

On September 18th, my account reflected a return of $29.99 for one of the necklaces.  The other two they said they did not receive where on September 17th, my account reflected that they were being processed.  The total refund for the necklaces due is $65.97.

The other refund, which for apparel totals $151.11.  This is reflected on my account as received on September 3rd.  The total of these transactions are $217.08.  I could go on because I have documentation to support my claim.  Also, as stated above, I sent the correspondence also to the New York State Attorney General and the Consumer Protection Bureau of New York.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2013 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ideeli/New-York-New-York-10014/Ideeli-does-not-like-to-refund-your-money-They-will-gladly-issue-you-a-credit-When-you-r-1085771. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ideeli