Complaint Review: Ideelworld

• Updated: Tue, November 01, 2011

• Reported By: kathlynis — Dallas Texas USA
Ideelworld

Ideelworld Tranquility Alley No merchandise, took my money Internet, Internet

On August 31, 2011, I ordered wall decor in the form of angel wings. My card was charged immediately through Moneybookers (in London, UK) and an additional international fee was charged to my account as well.

I sent an email to the contact email on their website, but received no response.

I had to search all over the internet to find another email address for them. Unfortunately, I found many many reports of this company either not delivering, or sending the wrong, or substitute merchandise to their customers. I did find an alternative email and sent an inquiry to it.

I received back what appeared to be an automated response of "Awaiting Shipment". That was mid September. I immediately sent a response asking what this meant and when should I expect shipment, and requesting a tracking number. I received no response.

Here it is, Nov. 1st and still I have received nothing.

Today, I sent another email and surprise, surprise, I received a non-delivery response that email address is no longer valid. So, I sent another email to the one on the website... no longer valid.

I called my bank, and they are investigating and lodging a dispute / recovery claim against the company and moneybookers.

Hopefully they will be able to get some response from this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2011 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ideelworld/internet/Ideelworld-Tranquility-Alley-No-merchandise-took-my-money-Internet-Internet-794168. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ideelworld