existed

• Updated: Wed, March 12, 2008

• Reported By:lagrange Indiana
Identity Theft Support
IDPOCS.com Internet U.S.A.

Identity Theft Support.com IDPOCS.com Took money from my account without my approval causing my account to be overdrawn. Internet

Today when doing my banking the teller informed me my bank account was over drawn. I was shocked. I deposited more money and left the bank. When I got home I checked my account on line and found a name IDPOCS.com. When I called the phone # beside the name I got a recording and was on hold for a long time. I tried the internet site they gave and had no luck. I have no clue how they got my information. I didn't contact them.

Deerhunter
lagrange, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2008 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Identity-Theft-Support/internet/Identity-Theft-Supportcom-IDPOCScom-Took-money-from-my-account-without-my-approval-causi-317307. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Identity Theft Support