Complaint Review: Identity Watchdog - IdentityWatchdog

• Reported By:Babylon New York
Identity Watchdog - IdentityWatchdog
http://www.identitywatchdog.net Internet U.S.A.

Identity Watchdog, Inc BIG ripoff fraud, rip off, scam Internet

I opened my credit card statement to find 6 charges. Each of them were for $39.75 and the vendor was identified as Identity Watchdog. I have never heard of this company before. I called the toll free 866 # listed and got a prerecorded message and I left my own message to call me back about these charges. They never called back. I called my credit card company and they informed me my card # had probably be stolen by them. This was not the first report. It has been three days and I still haven't heard from them.

Babylon, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2004 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Identity-Watchdog-IdentityWatchdog/internet/Identity-Watchdog-Inc-BIG-ripoff-fraud-rip-off-scam-Internet-107655. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Identity Watchdog - IdentityWatchdog