Complaint Review: Identity.com Creditdiagnosis.com

• Submitted: Thu, July 24, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 24, 2008

• Reported By:Denton Texas
Identity.com Creditdiagnosis.com
identity.com creditdiagnosis.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Identity.com ,Creditdiagnosis.com they both billed me $29.95 out of nowhere after I had contacted equifax and experion re: my credit report Internet

Weeks after having contacted Experion and Equifax and that third company re: my credit report, I noticed in my bank statement that $29.95 had been deducted from my account by these two companies, whom I had never contacted...yes both companies took $29.95 from my account out of the clear blue. I hope you can help me. Thank you!

Denton, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2008 04:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Identitycom-Creditdiagnosiscom/nationwide/Identitycom-Creditdiagnosiscom-they-both-billed-me-2995-out-of-nowhere-after-I-had-co-355007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Identity.com Creditdiagnosis.com