Complaint Review: Idprosup

• Submitted: Thu, January 10, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 10, 2008

• Reported By:lisbon Maine
Idprosup
5025 North Central Avenue #630 Phoeniz, Arizona U.S.A.
  • Phone: 866-883-4987
  • Web:
  • Category: Websites

idprosup.com, idprosup Thiefs Stole Money out of My account! Phoeniz Arizona

While on vacation I checked my checking account online. I found a bogus charge to idprosup, I called them and after 20 min on hold I talked to someone who spoke very little english(suprise suprise), they wanted my ssn and my bank routing number and acct #. No way I told them that you allready have that info, anyway I was told to file a police report, total b.s.

I tried their online chat and it took 2 hours to complete a simple conversation, I could tell by their lack of customer service skills it was a fraudulent company. I fought the charge through my bank and they were able to pull the funds back before they were sent out with the noon batch of ach debits.

Do not waste time with them, Just go through your bank.

Dusty56g
lisbon, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2008 09:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Idprosup/Phoeniz-Arizona-85012/idprosupcom-idprosup-Thiefs-Stole-Money-out-of-My-account-Phoeniz-Arizona-298727. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Idprosup