restaurant

• Updated: Wed, January 09, 2008

• Reported By:INDIANAPOLIS Indiana
Idprosup
www.idprosup.com Internet U.S.A.

IDPROSUP IDPROSUP.. THEY TOOK 31.98 OUT OF MY CHECKING ON 12/31... I DID NOT APPROVE THIS TO BE TAKEN OUT OF MY ACCOUNT!!! INTERNET Internet

*Consumer Comment: Have you looked at their site?

*Author of original report: IDPROSUP.... I HAVE MORE INFO FOR PEOPLE TO GO AND FILE WITH THE FBI INTERNET CRIMES ALSO

On 12/31 www.idprosup.com took 31.98 out of my checking account causing my account to be overdrawn and i was charged 34.00 in overdraft fees... i can not find a phone number or anything on this company... my bank and i are trying to look into it... but they cant find anything out either... i want my money back!!!! thesse people need to be put in jail!!!!! i dont even know how they got my information... please help!!!!

Donnie
INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2008 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Idprosup/internet/IDPROSUP-IDPROSUP-THEY-TOOK-3198-OUT-OF-MY-CHECKING-ON-1231-I-DID-NOT-APPROVE-THIS-298172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Idprosup

Have you looked at their site?

AUTHOR: Joe Kewl - (U.S.A.)

There is a link to click if unrecognized charges appear on your credit card. Have you recently signed up for some kind of credit card or payday cash advance loan? If so, then they probably gave you some kind of "trial" of idprosup Identity Theft protection, and unless you cancel it before the trial runs out, they will start charging you.

AUTHOR: Speedwaygirl500 - (U.S.A.)

These people need to be stopped! I talked to our Attorney General's office and file a complaint with them then they gave me a website for the FBI internet crimes and told me to file on there also since there were so many people on this site that has been taken for money also. the more we file with the internet crimes unit the better. So guys lets hit them where it HURTS! Here is the website: www.ic3.gov
i hope this hepls some of you good luck !