Complaint Review: Idprosup.com

• Updated: Fri, January 04, 2008

• Reported By:colonie New York
Idprosup.com
idprosup.com Internet U.S.A.

Idprosup.com taking money from checking account without permission Internet

i checked my account balance on-line today and found that this comoany had taken a withdrawal without my permission. Infact I was unaware of this company until I saw the withdrawal. Luckily, my bank is going to credit my account back due to other improper activity with the same company but in the meantime I will now be worried about what they might try next. I do want t say that an ad appeared while I was on-line asking me if I wanted identity theft protection and I said no and exited out. Appartently saying no doesn't mean anything. Watch out for them.

Kimmiej
colonie, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2008 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Idprosupcom/internet/Idprosupcom-taking-money-from-checking-account-without-permission-Internet-296978. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Idprosup.com