Complaint Review: Idropped Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, September 09, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, September 09, 2013

• Reported By: TimC — Drums Pennsylvania
Idropped Inc.
Steamtown mall , Select State/Province USA

Idropped Inc. I had them replace my screen on my IPad about 6 months ago. When I got it replaced I noticed behind Beware, they do not honer warranty Scranton steam town mall Pa/Scranton

I had them replace my screen on my IPad about 6 months ago. When I got it replaced I noticed behind the screen that there were black spots and it stood out if you were looking at something bright. But I just lived with it and continued. Then I noticed the screen felt somewhat bumpy in spots and it looked always dirty no matter how many times I cleaned it. It looked like cheap glass that was fragile. Then all I was doing was playing a game and I heard the screen pop and cracked right across. It cracked like behind, inside. It was unbelievable. Then the glass is like pushing on the spot and the screen is going crazy. So I called them and they didn't believe me at all. All he kept saying was I give you 10 percent off to fix it. He said he would have to call his district manager and he called me back the next day and said I can only offer you 10 percent discount. They didn't even offer to look at it. The screen didn't even have a nick. You can see its just cracked inside. So I told him I will buy a new one before I ever have them replace it again. I highly would not deal with the poor quality service and cheap glass replacement that will crack in the future and they refuse to investigate to see that it's a defective glass. I will never recommend anyone to go to IDropped.  By the way one star is really being nice. They don't even deserve that but the site only allows you to pick one.

I went to another place today and I didn't even mention Idropped replaced the glass before. They showed me the reason is who ever replaced the screen they didn't seal one side and on that side the screen would flex which caused it to crack. Now I have to pay $127.00, to fix the mistake Idropped caused me. Which is a lot cheaper then Idropped charged me the first time. So I called and spoke with the same manager and told him that if he would of investigated he would of found out that they screwed up. (Not me making up store like he said everyone does).  I would then expect them to be professional and replace their mistake. But again, they didn't. They only offered me 10 percent discount. I will never recommend them to anyone without at least informing the person what I went through.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2013 04:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Idropped-Inc/Select-StateProvince/Idropped-Inc-I-had-them-replace-my-screen-on-my-IPad-about-6-months-ago-When-I-got-it-r-1082839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Idropped Inc.