Complaint Review: Idrotherapy

• Updated: Mon, April 01, 2013

• Reported By: Furious —
Idrotherapy

Idrotherapy Don't trust them Internet

After having spoken to one of their operators - Sally Morgan - we  agreed that I would be returning the original product which is not what I was expecting (eye and NOT face cream) and that the company will be reimbursing me the 5,99 taken on my credit card within 5 working days of receipt of the product and no further charges would be made on my card. I was within the period given to cancel any agreement.
Subsequently the amount of 99,99 was taken fro my credit card
I have never received any responses to my many email while their telephone operators use various excuses on why the money was taken despite the fact it was agreed that I would return the product within the time frame.
After over 2 weeks by which time they have definately received their ridiculous product I am still waiting to be reimbursed my money.

This is to warn people that they are not professional or to be trusted. If my money is returned I will certainly get back to to report this here

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2013 08:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Idrotherapy/internet/Idrotherapy-Dont-trust-them-Internet-1039648. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Idrotherapy