Complaint Review: Ie Plexus

• Updated: Thu, July 09, 2009

• Reported By:Price Utah
Ie Plexus
.ieplexus.com Internet U.S.A.

Ie Plexus /Jason/Audi they take my money via credit card every month, with no promised returns on my business Internet

*Author of original report: ieplexus, Washington. My complaint retraction. (Becka)

I had no idea when I signed up for their program, talking over the phone to a fellow by the name of Audi, that they had been sued twice, and told not to sell their services anymore. I wish I had known, because now a guy by the name of Jason is taking hundreds of dollars from my credit card every month, and I am blogging, which is supposed to be free, I still find no return on my legitimate internet business. They promised me I could work a few hours from home every week, and make thousands a week. They even showed me a boat business that is now very successful that they supposedly had a hand in building. I was reeled in.

It has been months since I blindly agreed to a contract, and I am still working my day job six days a week, barely making enough to pay my bills, feed my kids, and keep up with the credit card payments I have now from all of their broken promises. Now that I see what they are really about, I feel like a fool, and I don't know how I will ever get my "investment" back. Can someone help me before my whole business goes under?

Becka
Price, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2009 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ie-Plexus/internet/Ie-Plexus-JasonAudi-they-take-my-money-via-credit-card-every-month-with-no-promised-ret-466386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ie Plexus

ieplexus, Washington. My complaint retraction. (Becka)

AUTHOR: Becka - (U.S.A.)

I am writing this to let everyone know my former complaint against ie Plexus was a mistake. I tried to contact rip off reports via email to hopefully get them to take my prior statements off the site. Since I have had no reply, I am writing a retraction statement. My complaint was made in haste, and out of frustration. Through further investigation I found out they ARE NOT the company who had been sued, and they had never had complaints. I also discovered them to be a company who you can work with, and I am now satisfied. All I had to do was talk to them about my situation, and it was resolved. I am sorry for any problems or slander my prior complaint may have generated. It was found to be untrue.