Complaint Review: IePlexus @ IePlexus.com - Promised Traffic From Blog Work, Does NOT Deliver

• Submitted: Tue, July 22, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, July 20, 2009

• Reported By:Provo Utah
IePlexus @ IePlexus.com - Promised Traffic From Blog Work, Does NOT Deliver
20700 44th Ave. W. Suite 120 Lynnwood, Washington U.S.A.
  • Phone: 425-956-3297
  • Web:
  • Category: Websites

IePlexus & IePlexus @ IePlexus.com - Promised Traffic From Blog Work, Does NOT Deliver ieplexus, ieplexus.com, blog, blogging, business, design, development, press releases Lynnwood Washington

*Consumer Comment: your crazy or lazy

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This is a False Report and the Real Client is Very Satisfied with iePlexus

We recently contracted ieplexus to help us with website promotion and marketing on google. They told me that social media and blogs were the new way and that it would set my business apart from my competitors if I had a blog with articles going to my website. It sounded good to me so I signed up with ieplexus and began doing some research into blogs and how to use them for website promotion. Dumb me. I should have done my research first and then shopped around. I found that much of the work I could have done myself for a lot cheaper.

The blog is on a free service that came up right away in my research. The site design is not anywhere near as nice as some of the free designs I could have downloaded on my own. I found out after that we basically wasted our investment since blogs that are not connected to my original site will not produce the type of traffic and exposure that I was originally told it would by ieplexus.

Now I am stuck with something I can't even use to benefit my original website. I am looking for advice on how to get my investment back from these guys. i have not told them that I am unhappy or called them, I wanted to get some answers here first. Any help would be appreciated. I feel like a sucker for letting the smooth talking sales guy get me before I could find out what I was really buying from them and how it would help me.

Janet S.
Provo, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2008 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IePlexus-IePlexuscom-Promised-Traffic-From-Blog-Work-Does-NOT-Deliver/Lynnwood-Washington-98036/IePlexus-IePlexus-IePlexuscom-Promised-Traffic-From-Blog-Work-Does-NOT-Deliver-iep-354184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IePlexus @ IePlexus.com - Promised Traffic From Blog Work, Does NOT Deliver

your crazy or lazy

AUTHOR: Greatgreensolutions - (U.S.A.)

we at http://www.greatgreensolutions.com/ in a short 80 days have seen amazing results. we have have so far up in several search engines i would not have thought it possible.
I would like to see where this person ranks on search engines. my bet no where near what they would have if they would have used the resources available to them.

B. Clay Roy

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This is a False Report and the Real Client is Very Satisfied with iePlexus

AUTHOR: Jasont - (U.S.A.)

This is Jason Thurston, owner and founder of iePlexus. I feel it's necessary to address this report and clear up what we know to be inaccurate information posted by someone other than this client. We've come to this conclusion because of the following evidence:

First, we currently have one client by the name of "Janet S." That client has repeatedly expressed her satisfaction with our work and even written various testimonials for our company. As an example, when she first came on board with our company, she sent us an email stating "Thanks for doing such a great job on my press release. I really like it a lot. Feel free to release it at any time." Second, upon discovering this report, we immediately were in contact with the client to ensure we were providing the best possible service. The client was shocked and appalled that someone had used her name to file a negative report and assured us that she was indeed very satisfied with our company and had not filed this report.

Third, when reading through the report, there are statements made that obviously would never be made by someone unhappy with our service or even one of our clients. For example, the original report states "i have not told them that I am unhappy or called them, I wanted to get some answers here first." Why would someone unhappy with our service not contact us about their dissatisfaction? Why would they first file a report here to "get answers" without trying to work with us to resolve the issue, especially considering they hired us to do the work? Also, the report states we "promised traffic from blog work" which is a very obvious indicator this person is not a client, because we ensure our clients understand that we can not make that kind of promise. Lastly, the report indicates this person is "stuck with something I can't even use to benefit my original website"; while in contrast, every one of our clients is with our service on a voluntary, monthly basis with no long term obligation. These are just a few of the very blatant indicators that this report is false and may have been filed for malicious reasons.

It's important for consumers to know the truth, and in this case it's clear that this report is not accurate. We do not know who is the actual person who filed this report, but for all we know it could be a competitor trying to slander our name. On a positive note, we just heard from Janet S. again (after this post was made), and I think it's fitting to have her email express the real story:

"I have been very satisfied with your help in marketing my site. If for some reason I need your help with anything, I know all I have to do is pick up the phone, and help will arrive shortly. Thanks again, Janet."

If anyone has any questions or concerns, you may contact me directly at Jason@iePlexus.com.

Regards,