Complaint Review: Ifix and Repair Melbourne, Florida

• Updated: Fri, August 30, 2013

• Reported By: Florida
Ifix and Repair Melbourne, Florida
Melbourne, Florida, Melbourne Square Mall Melbourne, Florida USA

Ifix and Repair Melbourne, Florida The Whole Staff Broke my phone much worst that it originally was Melbourne Florida

I had a Samsung Galaxy s3 that I gave to Ifix and Repair in Melbourne Square Mall. The staff was full of a bunch of boys that looked between the ages of 17- 24 and they seemed pretty professional. They analyzed my phone and told me that they could definatley fix my phone for $150.00 and to come back in two hours. I came back in two hours, and the staff told me to come back in 1 more hour, Which eventually turned into all day and evening. They waited to the last minute to tell me that They had cracked my screen worse than it already was and that they will have to order a whole new screen for my phone which will take 3 - 5 days. unfortunetly, I was travelling back to my hometown the next day so they offered to have me pay only $100 and they said they would ship my phone to my hometown complimentary ASAP. I called Ifix 5 days later to check the status on my phone and they had not yet recieved the parts for my phone (remember they said it would take 3-5 days). I called again a full week later and they still have not recieved the parts for my phone. I waited one more week and still no parts. I then called one more week and they finally had my parts and they said that they shipped my phone to me a few days go. I asked for the company they shipped it through and the tracking number. They said to call back in two hours which I did and then someone answered the phone and was in the backround screaming "Why does she want to know her tracking number we shipped it a few days ago and ect." they refused to give me my tracking number until I emailed the company. Immediatley after I emailed their company complaining all of a sudden I had a email of my tracking number. I then researched the number and the status and it showed that they had literally JUST sent the phone that very day which is the reason they hesitiated to give me my information and lied about shipping my phone to me a few days ago. I have emailed the company in regards to speaking with a manager and constantly called but nobody will give out their managers information. They keep saying their manager will not be in until later, I call later and I always apparently just missed him. DO not business with this business!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2013 10:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ifix-and-Repair-Melbourne-Florida/Melbourne-Florida/Ifix-and-Repair-Melbourne-Florida-The-Whole-Staff-Broke-my-phone-much-worst-that-it-orig-1080476. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ifix and Repair Melbourne, Florida