Complaint Review: Ifriends - Wpi*ifriends

*Author of original report: No

*UPDATE Employee: answer

*Author of original report: Nope

*UPDATE Employee: not agree

Hi this company took around $52.00 of my money the account I created was a free one but they charged me money for VISITING 3 people?? for 4 mins a person?? if it is free then why was I charged and for what? I was just browsing and got zero warning about being in a so called premium area nor did I subscribe to ANYTHING other then the free account which by the way that 1 dollar was never refunded anyhow.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2010 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ifriends-Wpiifriends/internet/Ifriends-Wpiifriends-iFriends-Network-They-stole-my-money-Internet-548409. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ifriends - Wpi*ifriends

Reply from iFriends

AUTHOR: Sarah - (U.S.A.)

Mony6802 is *not* an employee or authorized representative of our company.  We apologize for any confusion that Kirklan may have experienced as a result of this persons posts.

Our records show that Kirklan filed a help ticket on January 1 requesting that refunds be processed.  He also cancelled his account online using our online cancellation utility.  Refunds were processed on the same day for all charges that Kirklan incurred, a total of $44.32.  These refunds were accepted by Kirklans bank on January 2, and Kirklan should have already seen these refunds post to his account.

If Kirklan has any further questions, we encourage him to contact our Customer Care department directly, at 1-800-243-9726 (a toll-free call in the US).

AUTHOR: kirklan - (United States of America)

No I did not talk to any models at all ever!!! look at my account how long was I on your site??? is my account canceled...yes it is I will explain to my bank that the charges are a fraud and your company misrepresents itself in every way to get that money from people I have seen the other reports about your company so they will too I am not alone I requested a refund 2 times from the support page and I get no response this is an outrage if you further respond to this in the manner you have I will be filing a small claims against you.

answer

AUTHOR: mony6802 - (Bulgaria)

Explain also to your bank then why have joined adult site.And why you have entered paid rooms?You are telling clearly that have talked with models.

Nope

AUTHOR: kirklan - (United States of America)

No way I authorized that on my card a refund should be given if not I will involve my bank and the BBB.

not agree

AUTHOR: mony6802 - (Bulgaria)

The person has visited paid chat rooms.So dont have any reason to complain here.