Complaint Review: Ifriends.net WPI*CC4.COM 481 VIP

• Updated: Sat, October 02, 2010

• Reported By: Zombie — Pensacola Florida USA
Ifriends.net WPI*CC4.COM 481 VIP
www.ifriends.net Internet United States of America

Ifriends.net WPI*CC4.COM 481 VIP I incurred a charge for $6.95 on my checking account, which I never approved. I occured when my account was empty, so now I owe a $35.00 overdraft fee on a charge I never approved!! internet fraud Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Same thing happened to me...

*UPDATE Employee: Reply from iFriends

I incurred a charge for $6.95 on my checking account, for which I never approved.  I've never even heard of this company and because of their bogus charge, I now owe my bank $35 for overdrafting!! I haven't spoken with their representatives yet, but I wil after I file the report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2009 08:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ifriendsnet-WPICC4COM-481-VIP/internet/Ifriendsnet-WPICC4COM-481-VIP-I-incurred-a-charge-for-695-on-my-checking-account-w-506804. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ifriends.net WPI*CC4.COM 481 VIP

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Same thing happened to me...

AUTHOR: jflip412 - (United States of America)

I had the same thing happen to me with their subsite SexyCamSpot. I called the number listed in the above comment, and the customer service rep (Jake) advised me they'd reverse the charge with no argument and no hassle. Pretty cool, although their site should be a lot more clear regarding what you're signing up for... I checked thoroughly to see if I was risking any recurring monthly charges before giving them my CC#, and yet this happened anyway. So to summarize, bad underhanded website, but very good customer service. I hope the original complainant's bank is as willing to undo their overdraft charge!

Reply from iFriends

AUTHOR: Sarah - (U.S.A.)

Since Zombie received a charge on his/her credit card, that means that someone used that credit card to establish an account on the iFriends service and access premium services.  We encourage Zombie to contact our Customer Care department as soon as possible so that we can resolve the situation.  The toll-free number is 1-800-243-9726, and representatives are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.  We will be happy to process whatever other refunds are necessary to assure Zombies complete satisfaction.