Complaint Review: Igearzone.com - circuitmicro.com

• Submitted: Fri, September 21, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, September 21, 2007

• Reported By:jacksonville Florida
Igearzone.com - circuitmicro.com
2736 Lomita Street Oceanside, California U.S.A.

Igearzone.com - circuitmicro.com The stole my money and never gave me my product Oceanside California

I'm a single mother of two kids, and i tried to purchase a computer from this company. they set everything up and i was waiting for my product. But never got it, i tried calling them and theres only a voicemail. and then they cancelled my subscription and never gave me my money back it was about 200.00 they took. I just want my money back.

Jacksonville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2007 05:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Igearzonecom-circuitmicrocom/Oceanside-California-92054/Igearzonecom-circuitmicrocom-The-stole-my-money-and-never-gave-me-my-product-Oceanside-275544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Igearzone.com - circuitmicro.com