Complaint Review: Iggy Loans

• Reported By: Roman — Youngstown Ohio
Iggy Loans
p.o. box 14245 Leaned, Kansas, Select State/Province USA

Iggy Loans Acting like loan company but really scam artists! Lenexa Kansas

Got a loan from Iggy Loans for 400.00. The finance fee was 120.00 for two weeks, for a total of 520.00 to be repaid . The loan officer told me she would be happy to set up payment for 520.00 in two weeks. I told her that would be great. Well, two weeks arrived and the withdrew 120.00 "finance fee only". I then emailed Iggy Loans and tried again, to please pay the loan in full. Again, they withdrew120.00 finance fee only, still leaving me a balance  of 400.00. I then called customer service and told them I am sending them the balance in certified check by mail. I have paid them in full per our original agreement and closed my account because they cannot be trusted.

Iggy Loans calls me 6 times per day. I try to answer as many as the phone calls as possible. Half the time they hang up. To date I have 12 recorded phone calls between Iggy Loans and me. I ask them every time to please check their1st recording of us and they will hear for themselves the original loan agreement. Not one operator will listen and they just stick to the scripts they are given.

Iggy Loans,VIP loanshop are scam artists and criminals  wont listen to their own customer that played and honored their rules. I have been honest gave them all money owed and I would have used their services in the future. Instead, the treat me with indignity and disrespect and don't diserve to work with the general public.

I am filing a police reports this morning and will be forwarding to theAttorney General's office.n

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2014 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Iggy-Loans/Leaned-Kansas-Select-StateProvince/Iggy-Loans-Acting-like-loan-company-but-really-scam-artists-Lenexa-Kansas-1115394. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Iggy Loans