Complaint Review: Igia Brand

• Updated: Mon, April 17, 2006

• Reported By:veneta Oregon
Igia Brand
igiabrand.com Internet U.S.A.

Igia Brand paid for vacuum cleaners returned to the address they said to send to they recived them UPS with tracking # and recivers name will not credit debit account wont call or give ph# to contact them Internet

I ordered a vacuum with free vacuum and steamer from Igia Co. they sent 2 times the ordered with no steamers $450 I paid with debit card I have called was given a return address to send them back to.They were sent back. I have called (no answer )and e-mailed as they said to do I keep getting email saying that a cust repreentative will personally respond to my e-mail within 24hours to provide me with the level of service that you can expect with the IGIA brand.

They emailed me a phone # it said that it will cost me $10 to call I later found that number was a wrong # from going on the web the # they gave was 800 716 8867 ( have it in there email they sent becouse they wont call or give a # to call to get a person to help to get this resolved this has been going on since last Nov. when I send a email or my son does we get the same responce I have emailed them telling the date I sent there product backed who signed for it and the date they recived it to where they said to send it to sent UPS.

I have most of my emails and theirs too can you tell me what to do.

Doug
veneta, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2006 09:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Igia-Brand/internet/Igia-Brand-paid-for-vacuum-cleaners-returned-to-the-address-they-said-to-send-to-they-reci-187170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Igia Brand