• Report: #207542

• Reported By:Tullahoma Tennessee
Igia Singer Laser Storm
, California U.S.A.

Igia Singer Laser Storm Rip-off TV Ad and internet website Southern California

I saw an television ad for this wonderful deal for a Singer (good brand) Laser Storm vaccuum, with a FREE Lazer steamer and filters. I looked on-line to see the product again and to see what all the fuss was about. I placed an order ON-LINE on 08/21/2005. Several weeks and a couple of months go by and i had recieved nothing. I called the 800 number on my statement and was given the story that the vaccuum was on back order and it would ship soon.

I waited longer still until 02/07/2006 and called the same 800 number and got nothing but a recording. I am upset more over the 201.11

I was charged on my debit card and there was now nothing I can do about this. Why is there fraud like this happening every day by these companies. If you do order this or something like this in the future be sure you act fast if you do not getthe product in time.

What a croc.

Jason
Tullahoma, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2006 01:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Igia-Singer-Laser-Storm/California/Igia-Singer-Laser-Storm-Rip-off-TV-Ad-and-internet-website-Southern-California-207542. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Igia Singer Laser Storm