Complaint Review: Igia Singer Lazer

• Submitted: Tue, December 13, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, December 13, 2005

• Reported By:Union Washington
Igia Singer Lazer
4540 Worth St. Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Igia Singer Lazer ripoff Los Angeles California

I bought a singer lazer storm vacuum, a while ago and when I first got it they sent me four vacuums and a steamer. I sent everything back and asked for a refund. I have been asking for a refund for four months and I have yet to receive it. I continued to call and email and still receive no response. Their phone system does not allow you to talk to a live operator and a few times I called their number and they told me to call a different number, however the second number I called had the same automated messages and gave the second number to call again.

Andrea
Union, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2005 04:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Igia-Singer-Lazer/Los-Angeles-California-9006/Igia-Singer-Lazer-ripoff-Los-Angeles-California-167741. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Igia Singer Lazer