• Report: #192271

• Updated: Fri, May 19, 2006

• Reported By:Orland Park Illinois
Igia Singer
sandy@igia.com Internet U.S.A.

Igia Singer Robbers these people have robbed $118.29 from me. ripoff New York Internet

In September of 2005 I bought a vacuum cleaner from Igia - Singer through the internet for $118.29.

They originally said it would take 4-6 weeks to receive it.

Well when I called after 6 weeks they said it was coming soon. Every time I would call them they would say I would get it in a week.

This went on until the end of the year.

Then in January I asked for my money back - $118.29. They said oh sure we will refund you in 2 weeks. Well they were still telling me this story up to 2 weeks ago - now they will not even speak to me at all.

There is a woman named Sandy - she is supposed to refund the money to people. She will not answer the phone - 212-575-0500.

They are very rude and stotty and then they hang up on you. This is after you are on hold for 1/2 hour at least.

Orland Park, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2006 07:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Igia-Singer/internet/Igia-Singer-Robbers-these-people-have-robbed-11829-from-me-ripoff-New-York-Internet-192271. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Igia Singer