Complaint Review: Igia, Tactica International

• Updated: Tue, March 07, 2006

• Reported By:glen gardner New Jersey
Igia, Tactica International
customercare@igia.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Igia, Tactica International, ripoff, cruel, theives, They sent me four vaccums, ordered 2. told me to return 2 and I would be credited. didn't happen Los Angeles internet

I ordered 1 vac and was to receive one more free. Received 4 vacs and was charged for the 2 I didn't order along with a hugh shipping charge.Upon contact with them, they told me to return the two and my card would be credited for them along with the shipping costs. My card was to be credited by Oct. 14, 2005. Didn't happen . I'm out roughly $194.dollars. Even though the vacuums really suck, but don't, they should at least send me the two I paid for and sent back, at least I'd have some justification. Afterall, I did pay for them!!!

June
glen gardner, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2006 09:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Igia-Tactica-International/nationwide/Igia-Tactica-International-ripoff-cruel-theives-They-sent-me-four-vaccums-ordered-2-179744. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Igia, Tactica International