Complaint Review: Igia Windstorm Vac

• Submitted: Tue, October 17, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, October 17, 2006

• Reported By:Horsham Pennsylvania
Igia Windstorm Vac
245 8th Avenue PMB 855 New York, New York U.S.A.

Igia Windstorm Vac ripoff New York New York

Ordered Winstorm Vac via infommercial in November 2005. I never received vac and was charged a ridiculous amount that was not advertised. I asked that the order be cancelled and money refunded. They sent me an email stating that they saw that the order was cancelled and my $378 was being refunded shortly. They never refunded money and sent them numerous emails that never got answered.

Finally, reported them to the Better Business Bureau and they responded that I must show them proof that I paid. Well, they already sent me an email stating that their records showed that I paid them $378, why should I have to prove to them again. I have to pay now to get those statements from my bank.

I still call customer service and get put on hold and never speak to a representative. I finally spoke to someone today and they said that I would have to write a letter to an office in Maine. Why? They already wrote me from their office in NY that the are responding since they heard from the BBB.

I need this money now to buy my son school clothes for the fall, and this has been going on now for almost a year. The BBB is slow as well in following this matter up.

Catherine
Horsham, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2006 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Igia-Windstorm-Vac/New-York-New-York-10016/Igia-Windstorm-Vac-ripoff-New-York-New-York-216220. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Igia Windstorm Vac