• Report: #192546

Complaint Review: Igia, Windstorm Vacuums, Singer, Tacticia Int.

• Submitted: Sun, May 21, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, May 21, 2006

• Reported By:St. Thomas Other
Igia, Windstorm Vacuums, Singer, Tacticia Int.
521 5th Ave 20th Floor New York, New York U.S.A.

Igia, Windstorm Vacuums, Singer, Tacticia Int. Stole my money, never sent product, evaded calls, lie, fraud, these people need to be stopped!! New York New York

Last May I saw an ad for the Singer Lazer Vacuum and decided to purchase it. I called the number and placed my order. They took my information and told me I would have my product within 3 to 6 weeks. I waited for about 2 months, and when I still had not recieved the vacuum I called their customer service number.

After about 45 min. of listening to horrible music my call was ansewered. The Singer customer service said that the overwhelming demand for this product has put it on back order for another 3-5 weeks.

After the alloted time I called again, and again, and again. They kept telling me that it was on back order and to be patient. Over the course of this time I spoke to over 20 people including 3 supervisors who promised me free product for my understanding and hours of phone time. By the time I was so fed up with their excuses I wanted to cancel my order, they had strung me along long enough that the time had passed for me to report them to my C.C. company to get a refund.

They have assured me that I will be refunded my money (after I contacted the B.B.B), but to no avail. It has been a full year now, and I have put in so much time and money trying to get my money back that it's not even about the money anymore.

I will continue to try to expose them for the fraud that they so obviosly get away with. They should not only have to pay the money back, but I feel that they should have to pay interest. What they're doing is illegal and immoral. They are the huge corporation...how do we get justice?

Leah
St. Thomas
Virgin Islands (U.S.)

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on IGIA Epil Stop

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2006 09:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Igia-Windstorm-Vacuums-Singer-Tacticia-Int/New-York-New-York-10175/Igia-Windstorm-Vacuums-Singer-Tacticia-Int-Stole-my-money-never-sent-product-evaded-192546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Igia, Windstorm Vacuums, Singer, Tacticia Int.