lying

• Submitted: Tue, August 15, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, August 15, 2006

• Reported By:baton rouge Louisiana
Igia, Windstorm
245 Eighth Ave Pmb 855 New York, New York U.S.A.

Igia, Windstorm ripoff dishonest about refund, fraudulent billing(removed money without approval) New York New York

I purchased a vaccuum cleaner from Igia in Nov '05. They without authorization removed an extra $160 from my account a few days later. I then cancelled the order in Dec '05.

Since Jan '06 they tell me they will refund my money but they do not. I contacted the state Attorney Generals office and they were unable to help. The BBB of New York has taken my claim but no refund as of yet.

We are now in Aug'06 and I am no closer to receiving my refund in the amount of $353. An attorney I contacted gave me this website to consult.

Leslie
baton rouge, Louisiana
CHARGES TO YOUR CREDIT CARD

If the charge was to your credit card (not debit card, check card, or checking account), contact the credit card company as soon as possible to request a dispute form. Consumers usually have a little longer to dispute fraudulent credit card charges (up to 6 months), but it is better to act right away. In this type of situation, credit card disputes are usually successful since fraudulent companies often won't contest the disputed charge. In rare cases, credit card companies will review disputes, but refuse to reverse the charges. If this occurs, complain to a manager and let them know you will be filing a report here.

Remember Don't let them get away with it!Make sure theymake the Rip-off Report.. The more Reports filed on a Company or individual, the more likely it is that the authorities, media and attorneys will want to take action.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2006 07:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Igia-Windstorm/New-York-New-York-10016/Igia-Windstorm-ripoff-dishonest-about-refund-fraudulent-billingremoved-money-without-ap-206312. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Igia, Windstorm