Complaint Review: Igia Windstorm

• Submitted: Sat, September 09, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, September 14, 2006

• Reported By:Cassadaga New York
Igia Windstorm
245 8th Avenue.PMB 885 New York, New York U.S.A.

Igia Windstorm ripoff, promised refund, scam New York New York

*Author of original report: Still waiting on refund!

I too was ripped off from Igia winstorm. I was not surprised when I found this website to find all the people like me who have gone through the same as I. For 8 months I have called them only to be put on hold forever and promised a refund several times to be mailed out to me. Emailed hundreds of times, and wrote letter after letter only to hear more lies.

I have involed the Better Business bureau and they are working with me but to no avail I have not recieved a thing. I order the buy 1 get 1 free and they took it among themselves to add another one and a steam cleaner $20 shiping and hadeling on each item! Took the money from my checking account and I recieved nothing. $276.00 later I have been scammed riped off. But I will not stop until I see justice done .

All of us that have been ripped off by Igia need to stand together! I have documented every letter every email! I will not stop if this helps I will be only too glad to donate. But here I am going on 9 months and still they get away with the scams and doing this to good people. It makes me sick ! Do not let them get away with it!

Coleen
Cassadaga, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2006 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Igia-Windstorm/New-York-New-York-10016/Igia-Windstorm-ripoff-promised-refund-scam-New-York-New-York-210194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Igia Windstorm

Still waiting on refund!

AUTHOR: Coleen - (U.S.A.)

I have sent another letter to the company and to the BBB I have recieved 3 letters saying a check was being processed. Yea whatever! I am ready to go to the next level ,we have a news station here that follows up on reports like these. We cannot let them get away with ripping off this money that we ourselves earned. I urge everyone to not let their cases end there are ways to get to them you just have to find them.

Try the Better Business Bureau online. Your local news station. Lawsuits are the next!