Complaint Review: Igia

• Submitted: Fri, March 03, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, March 03, 2006

• Reported By:Henderson North Carolina
4900 Zambrano St Commerce, California U.S.A.

Igia Windstorm Vacuum I was charged for two vacuums and they have never been shipped. Long wait times on hold only to be disconnected and no response to emails. Commerce California

On October 29, 2005 I ordered two Windstorm vacuums, buy one get one free and a free steamer. My credit card was charged on October 31, 2005. When I got my credit card statement, I called the customer care line and an automated service said that my order had been processed and would ship in 3 to 5 days.

Between December and February I have emailed customercare@igia.com an received automated responses saying that I would be contacted within 24 hours by a customer service representative. I have never been contacted. I have waited on hold several times for approximately two hours each call only to be disconnected.

I thought I found the secret by calling right at 10 when they opened. Twice I spoke to a person. Kelly told me that they would check my order and I should receive it soon. Jennifer told me that they were out of stock but that a shipment was expected and I would receive my order by February 20. She also said that my credit card would be credited and recharged when the order shipped. That never happened.

I still do not have my order which I now want to cancel, but I can't get in touch with anyone. The office hours have changed and they now begin at 11. I have called 3 times exactly at 11 and I have waited on hold for 1 1/2 to 2 hours each time only to be disconnected suddenly without speaking to anyone.

All I want now is to cancel this order and get my money back. I would like the finance charges that I have paid for four months, but just getting my money back would be enough. Since I can't get in touch with Igia or Windstorm, now I just want to let as many people as possible hear my story so they will not make the same mistake I did.

Henderson, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2006 06:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Igia/Commerce-California-90040/Igia-Windstorm-Vacuum-I-was-charged-for-two-vacuums-and-they-have-never-been-shipped-Lon-179199. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Igia