Complaint Review: Igia

• Submitted: Tue, April 10, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, April 10, 2007

• Reported By:Winchester Virginia
Igia
6960 Earthgate Blvd Lebanon, Tennessee U.S.A.

Igia Windstorm Vacuum Cleaner ripoff order in Oct. 2005 never recived and never got my refund I requested Lebanon Tennessee

In Oct. of 2005 I ordered a Winstorm Vacuum cleaner over the internet from Igia. I waited and waited finally in Dec. I started to call to find out where my vacuum was at(usually waited on the phone for at least 30 min. before someone answered me). They always told me that it was on backorder and would be shipped soon. Then in Feb of 2006 I requested a refund since I had not recieved my product. They told me that it would be processed. Then in June whne I had still not recived my refund I contacted my Lawyer and he sent them a letter stating that they had to refund my money. Since my Lawyer is in Va. there really wasn't too much that he could do and told me that since the order was only 200.00 that it would cost me more than that to sue, it wasn't worth it. I feell differently. Here I sit in April of 2007 and still no product and no refund. As far as I am concerned they stole from me. I deserve to have my money refunded. I have no idea what the problem is, but it needs to be dealt with from someone.

Kimberly
Winchester, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2007 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Igia/Lebanon-Tennessee-37090/Igia-Windstorm-Vacuum-Cleaner-ripoff-order-in-Oct-2005-never-recived-and-never-got-my-ref-243282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Igia