• Report: #204341

• Updated: Thu, August 03, 2006

• Reported By:Bakersfield California
Igia
customercare@igia.com Internet U.S.A.

Igia, Wind Storm ripoff did not refund my money it's been 11 months since I sent merchandise back. New York New York Internet

I received wind storm merchandise on 9/09/05 - I returned entire shipment on 9/20/05 - they received it on 9/21/05.(this is not disputed).

I have since sent e-mails, and called their customer service line and corporate line with no response as far as payment.

Each time I call I am told payment will be received in one week or check will be pulled on Friday or something equally as false.

This never happens, these people are nothing but liars. They are just ripoff artists.

This whole experience has been so frustrating that I will never order anything off t.v. again.

Sincerely

Sandra
Bakersfield, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2006 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Igia/internet/Igia-Wind-Storm-ripoff-did-not-refund-my-money-its-been-11-months-since-I-sent-merchandi-204341. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Igia