• Report: #202681

• Submitted: Mon, July 24, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, July 24, 2006

• Reported By:Rodeo California
Igia,Windstorm Vacuum
4900 Zambrano St. Commerce, California U.S.A.

Igia,Windstorm Vacuum ripoff, I returned their crappy vacuums 5 months ago. they have not refunded my $210.00 Commerce California

I saw an Informercial on TV about the Windstorm Vacuum, buy 1 get 1 free.

It looked Great on TV but in reality it sucked - actually, it didn't suck, that was the problem! It was the worst vacuum I've ever used.

It cost me a total of $210.00 & another $20.00 to send them back for a refund. I returned both of their crappy vacuums 5 months ago and they still haven't refunded my money!

I called them again today to ask about my refund and after 5 minutes they hung up on me, this happened 6 times before I finally gave up, for today!

Debra
Rodeo, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2006 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IgiaWindstorm-Vacuum/Commerce-California-90040/IgiaWindstorm-Vacuum-ripoff-I-returned-their-crappy-vacuums-5-months-ago-they-have-not-202681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Igia,Windstorm Vacuum