Complaint Review: Ignite - Stream Energy

• Updated: Tue, June 22, 2010

• Reported By: Jeanie — Lake Dallas Texas United States of America
Ignite - Stream Energy

Ignite - Stream Energy makeing the rule as they go , Internet

When I notice Stream Energy have been charging me late penalty it was after we have been lock in the rate for one year. First I thought it was because I pay online and it took longer to get to them, but then I star to discover more charges so I star to pay more attention to it, I will mail it to them a week before the due day, and they will still charge me the late penalty. One time I sent it on the 16th, and it was clear my bank one day before it was due and my due day was on the 4th of the month.

I call them in regarded this over charge, the person on the phone tells me is not what is mark on the mail that counts but is when they receive the mail (when they input in to the system). So I like to know how many people unknowingly getting ripe off by this company, they tell you they are the inexpensive energy company but they get you form the back like this. My fixed rate will expires Sep. I will be looking for a company that is honest and law baling.  Not make the rule as they go.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2010 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ignite-Stream-Energy/internet/Ignite-Stream-Energy-makeing-the-rule-as-they-go-Internet-616219. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ignite - Stream Energy