Complaint Review: Igor Klopov - Bukh Lawfirm

• Updated: Mon, November 05, 2012

• Reported By: Jyl_Lytle — Palisade Nebraska United States of America
Igor Klopov - Bukh Lawfirm
14 Wall St New York, New York United States of America

Igor Klopov - Bukh Lawfirm Rips off Writers! Orders work to be done, but when it comes to paying, says it was never ordered despite being presented with PROOF of the order! New York, New York

*Author of original report: Now taken care of

Igor and I had an established working relationship since July. I wrote web content, blog content, etc. for him and his clients, Arkady Bukh of Bukh Lawfirm, and Dr. Marina Gafanovich. Igor makes a habit of disappearing after leaving extremely vague instructions. In August his payments started to come in late, so I found other projects to work on, but continued to do content writing for him.

On October 17th I got a Skype message, which I have saved, asking me to complete a batch of writing for Dr. Gafanovich's travel clinic website pertaining to the top 20 traveled countries for Americans and the CDC's recommendations for certain inoculations. I finished those, as well as law content and scripts pertaining to sex crimes common to New York City for Bukh Law Firm.

Igor disappeared after I turned in 34 pages of content. None of my emails or Skype messages were returned. I had no idea what was going on until I got an email stating that he never ordered this content to be written and, "I din't sign any contract with you, so it was on a handshake." He is refusing to pay for the content.

Igor Klopov owes me $1340 and I have proof. Obviously, legal action is being pursued.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2012 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Igor-Klopov-Bukh-Lawfirm/New-York-New-York-10005/Igor-Klopov-Bukh-Lawfirm-Rips-off-Writers-Orders-work-to-be-done-but-when-it-comes-to-961620. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Igor Klopov - Bukh Lawfirm

Now taken care of

AUTHOR: Jyl_Lytle - (USA)

This bill has been paid and both parties are satisfied. Thanks ROR!