Complaint Review: Ihire LLC

• Updated: Thu, April 12, 2012

• Reported By: Cody — Edmond Oklahoma United States of America
Ihire LLC
329 S 290 W Angola, Indiana United States of America

Ihire LLC POS DEBIT STATION OPER, LLC IHIRE LLC Credit Card Fraud Angola, Indiana

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Not true

I checked my bank account today as I usually do and noticed 2 pending transactions that seemed unusual. There was a charge for $11.00 as well as a credit for $11.00 from an unauthorized source.  Here are the transactions as they read from my bank:

PendingMisc. Debit "POS DEBIT

STATION OPER, LLC

EDMOND

OK" $11.00
PendingMisc. Credit "ATM CREDIT

00000000000

ISA980400000 00"   $11.00

I called my bank to inquire about these unusual charges since I do not use this account for anything but Wal-Mart and gas station purchases. They gave me the phone number 866-238-0161 for the company that made the charges under "POS DEBIT STATION OPER, LLC EDMOND, OK".  When I called the number I was surprised to hear an automated voice message saying I had reached "IHIRE", a company I have never done business with or even heard of. I looked up the company on the internet and wasn't surprised to see quite a few complaints about credit card charges.  I believe this company is up to some kind of credit card fraud and wanted to post my story. I will update this when I hear more from the company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2011 04:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ihire-LLC/Angola-Indiana-46703/Ihire-LLC-POS-DEBIT-STATION-OPER-LLC-IHIRE-LLC-Credit-Card-Fraud-Angola-Indiana-700985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ihire LLC

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Not true

AUTHOR: JPL - (United States of America)

The only way that iHire can charge you is if YOU enter your debit or credit card information.  They don't just pull it out of the air or grab your name out of a hat.  The terms and conditions state that if you cancel with the 7 day trial period you will never be charged for the service.  However, if you want to keep the service, do nothing and your subscription will continue as long as you like.  You people never read. You just click, click, click... and customer service gets sick of hearing about it.