Complaint Review: Ik9 Privacy Matters

• Reported By:greenbrier Arkansas
Ik9 Privacy Matters
ik9.com Internet U.S.A.

Ik9 Privacy Matters charged my debit card with no pre-auth Internet

I was contacted by my bank becouse of several on line charges. IK9 was one of the charges that I have no idea who they are or what they do. I never have even been to their site until my bank contacted me so I went to check it out and that's when it came up that it was a scam. I called the bank back and had my card cancelled and I am going to fill out a report so I can get my money back to my account. Thank you arvest bank for having a fraud dep. that caught this. It could of been worse than just 19.95

Cathy
greenbrier, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2008 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ik9-Privacy-Matters/internet/Ik9-Privacy-Matters-charged-my-debit-card-with-no-pre-auth-Internet-312909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ik9 Privacy Matters