Complaint Review: Ik9*privacymatters (aka) Dealpass, Passport To Fun, Privacymatters123

• Submitted: Wed, October 15, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, October 15, 2008

• Reported By:homeland California
Ik9*privacymatters (aka) Dealpass, Passport To Fun, Privacymatters123
IK9*privacymatters.com Internet U.S.A.

Ik9*privacymatters (aka) Dealpass, Passport To Fun, Privacymatters123 This company charged my bank account $19.95, I've never ever heard of them until they showed up on my account. Internet

This company IK9*privacymaters also known as Dealpass, Passport to fun and Privacymatters 123 charged my bank account $19.95. I've never heard of this company until they showed up on my account.

I called the company and when they answered they asked "If this was my name and address" they knew this and my home number isn't even in my name. I asked "how did they know this information" they gave me the run around, I then asked "how did they get my credit card information" they gave me the run around again then I told them "I was gonna take legal action" and they told me "we got the card information from people search" I then called people search and asked about this and they said "It's against the law to give out that information." I said "well they got it from your site," They said "that they do have an advertisment on their site for that company and maybe someone at your home opened the popup." I said "Noone opened up any popups and even if someone did they CAN NOT get any of my information or anyone elses for that matter unless it was given by the person themselves so there is something wrong with this picture." I then told them "I think you need to look into this matter and take this advertisment off your site."

WATCH THE WEB SITES YOU GO UNDER ESPECIALLY IF YOUR GONNA BE USING YOUR CREDIT CARD OR BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION.

Ken
homeland, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2008 10:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ik9privacymatters-aka-Dealpass-Passport-To-Fun-Privacymatters123/internet/Ik9privacymatters-aka-Dealpass-Passport-To-Fun-Privacymatters123-This-company-charged-381439. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ik9*privacymatters (aka) Dealpass, Passport To Fun, Privacymatters123