Avenue

• Reported By: haimand ilanNO — Hawaii
Ilan Bracha - Keller Williams
, Select State/Province USA

Beware of Ilan Bracha Deceptive, Rip-Off Artists New York, New York

Almost like a bad movie this scam which Ilan Bracha and his "partner" Haim Binstock are using. I responded to a no-fee apartment they had advertised.  A gorgeous 2 bedroom in Upper East Side - and within 4 hours paid them. And then I couldnt get a return call. They told me it was a "consulting" fee that was non refundable and I wouldnt get the apartment.

I couldnt believe it.  I had to file a complaint with Better Business Bureau and then they started calling me and yelling at me and finally Ilan Bracha himself brought it - and asked me if he could rent me another apartment. Unbelievable. Stay away from these characters.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2013 08:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ilan-Bracha-Keller-Williams-/Select-StateProvince/Beware-of-Ilan-Bracha-Deceptive-Rip-Off-Artists-New-York-New-York-1100800. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ilan Bracha - Keller Williams