Complaint Review: Ilenia Cangelosi

• Updated: Wed, February 20, 2013

• Reported By: Keren — New York New York United States of America
Ilenia Cangelosi
19 Hirsch Lane Internet United States of America

Ilenia Cangelosi EDMinsider Searching for a Marketing Executive Assistant... Found a Thief and a Fraud Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Again, this report was not filed by my former employer, it is an angry ex boyfriend whom I have a restraining order against.

*Author of original report: Ilenia Cangelosi, 24years old, of Staten Island Convicted of Theft & Fraud

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: This report was filed by an angry ex boyfriend, NOT my previous employer.

Ilenia Cangelosi, 24years old, of Staten Island who is now a pro blogger for EDMinsider.com was recently employed at our firm for well over a year until it came to our attention that over a 6 month period, she had STOLEN over $9,000.00, from our firm via our payroll system.

Criminal charges were filed against Ilenia Cangelosi through the NYPD 19th Pct. and this Felony case is currently pending in court awaiting trial.

We wish to avoid seeing a similar situation come to light as the one we are currently forced to deal with.  If anyone has any questions, you can contact our office or the Detective squad at the NYPD 19th Pct.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2012 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ilenia-Cangelosi/internet/Ilenia-Cangelosi-EDMinsider-Searching-for-a-Marketing-Executive-Assistant-Found-a-Thief-988210. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ilenia Cangelosi

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Ilenia C. - (United States of America)

Again, the first initial report and second response was NOT filed by my former employer Keren Trading, it was filed by my ex boyfriend David J. Robles of Staten Island, NY, whom I have a restraining order against and who has a court date in April 2013 for this restraining order. This angry person, 28 years old whom lives in Staten Island, NY and currently lost his job for stalking me and agrily harassing me, filed this report is an angry jealous rage. The actual owner of Keren trading was contacted and this report is in fact fraudulent, not filed by any member of Keren Trading Corp., therefore I would appreciate this being removed.

And to add, the police have been informed of this report and further action will be taken against David J. Robles of Staten Island, NY whom is POSING as my previous employer because he is pathetic and has too much time on his hands, being that he is currently employed and had a pending court case.

You're pathetic, and sick in the head. Thank you for sending to my work office a FAKE Chanel bag just to add to how deranged and pathetic you really are. And the fact like 5 months later your still hung up on trying to hurt me, just proves this.

This report is fluke, my ex boyfriend is pathetic, and this website is complete bullshit.

Ilenia Cangelosi, 24years old, of Staten Island Convicted of Theft & Fraud

AUTHOR: Keren - (United States of America)

Ilenia Cangelosi, 24years old, of Staten Island was formerly employed at Keren Trading Corp. for well over 3 years until it came to our attention that over a 2year period, she had STOLEN over $9,000.00, from our firm via our payroll system.

THIS IS NOT OPINION, THIS IS FACT!  CONTACT KEREN TRADING CORP. AT: (212) 679-4107 OR THE N.Y.P.D. 19TH PCT. DETECTIVE SQUAD TO OBTAIN OFFICIAL POLICE REPORT FILED

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

This report was filed by an angry ex boyfriend, NOT my previous employer.

AUTHOR: Ilenia C. - (United States of America)

I, Ilenia Cangelosi, worked for Keren Trading between 2009 and 2010. If a report for fraud was filed against me, wouldn't my employer file a report at the due time, not almost 3 years later. Secondly, my boss at Keren Trading was 72 years old at the time, now 75. He does not know what I currently do for work, nor would a 75 year old man say "pro blogger". I do write for a website/blog and my ex boyfriend, David Robles who filed this FAKE FRAUD REPORT knows this.

I currently filed TWO reports for aggravated harassment against my ex boyfriend and supplied several pieces of evidence to the police of his harassment towards me; he was found guilty and arrested and I currently have a restraining order against him. My ex boyfriend filed this FAKE FRAUD REPORT in anger while the police case was still open; he was arrested on Friday 1/4/2013 for his abuse and harassment against me, INCLUDING FILING THIS FAKE FRAUD REPORT.

Third, why would an employer in New York, NY file an anonymous report for ARIZONA, almost 3 years after my employment. None of this makes sense. I have miles of proof to prove that this report was filed out of spite from a crazy ex boyfriend and I would appreciate having this FAKE FRAUD REPORT taken down immediately! My ex boyfriend is 1. Wrongly posing as my previous employer, which is faking the identity of a business owner, and 2. posting lies about me on the internet to hurt my reputation.

PLEASE TAKE THIS FAKE FRAUD REPORT DOWN! This is NONSENSE!